Just like any other vehicle, boats will get dirty. Before you hit the water, it’s a good idea to clean it. However, choosing a carpet that doesn't require special care and is easy to maintain will make your life easier and hassle-free. So, which carpet is the right carpet?
With dozens of carpets to choose from, I found the best available options. I'll walk you through the benefits of each carpet as well as any problems or limitations you might encounter. Let's dive in!
|6' x 12' 20oz Marine Grade Boat Carpet||Best Overall|
|Marine Upholstery Durable Trim Carpet||Budget Pick|
|House, Home and More Rubber Marine Backing Carpet||Upgrade Pick|
1. 6' x 12' 20oz Marine Grade Boat Carpet
- A basic protective layer for your boat's hull
- UV resistant; salinity and moisture resistant
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Two-year sun fade warranty
- Might be too thin for some
This Marine boat carpet is designed to protect the surface of your boat without interfering with its color and design. These are the reasons why you might be interested in buying a boat carpet. This carpet has a 20oz face and a synthetic backing, making it easy to roll up, storage, or transport. It is also easy to clean and will prevent all sorts of moisture from seeping through. The color of the boat carpet is black, which is commonly associated with sophistication and elegance. However, there are tons of other colors available as well.
2. 20 oz. Do-It-Yourself Boat Carpet
- The carpet is tough and can withstand the harsh elements of the sea
- Won’t attract mildew or mold
- Several colors available
- If wrinkled, it might take a long time to loosen
This 20 oz. Do-It-Yourself Boat Carpet is a real lifesaver when it comes to keeping your boat clean, and its classy appearance will add some class to any vessel that you decide to use it on. Installation of these wonderful carpets is quick and easy. You can set it in place by just gluing it to your floor. Glue must be ordered separately.
3. Marine Upholstery Durable Trim Carpet
- No laborious fastening tasks involved
- Can be installed in a couple of hours
- Flexible material makes for easy fitting
- Easy to store when not in use
- Can also be installed on your RV or automotive cargo
- Not the easiest to clean
- Can get dirty if exposed to a lot of mud while boating
The Marine Upholstery Carpet is a solid choice for making your boat life much easier. Striking a balance between the use of materials and the cost, the product is affordable and delivers good quality for your buck. It is backed by many satisfied customers that have shared their stories of using this carpet.
4. 32 oz. Pontoon Boat Carpet
- Comes in various colors and sizes
- Marine grade carpet
- Resilient and long-lasting
- Protects against oil, gas, and sun damage
- Easy to clean
- In case of need, the seller might be hard to reach
The Pontoon Boat Carpet is a high-quality pontoon boat carpet designed with maximum durability in mind. This item comes in various colors and sizes. The carpet is made up of durable 100% industrial duty nylon, which is suitable for boats and other outdoor applications. Another good fact about this, is that it’s extremely resilient and long-lasting and help with cleaning your boat.
5. House, Home and More Indoor Outdoor Carpet
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- The rubber backing is great for wet or slippery areas
- It feels soft to touch
- Different sizes available
- Weather and fade resistant
- It gets slippery when it's wet
This outdoor boat carpet is a great choice because of its color and rubber backing. Overall, the design looks and feels great. The color is quite vibrant with a tinge of gray. The texture of this carpet makes it ideal to use on your boat, as is highly durable and weather resistant.
6. Foammaker Non-Slip Boat Flooring Decking Pad
- Non-slippery, soft and durable choice
- Self-adhesive makes for a hassle-free installation
- Available in 3 colors
- Durable and weather-resistant
- It might be challenging to clean
- Some reported that they needed extra adhesive to install it
This is a 6mm thick non-slip flooring mat, designed to work for both boats and yachts. It is a very simple mat that is very durable and highly long-lasting. It can resist both sunlight and UV radiation. Comes with an affordable price tag, and it's a smart investment for your boat.
7. House, Home and More Rubber Marine Backing Carpet
- Rubber backing keeps this item in place with heavy wear and tear
- Easy to clean and maintain
- UV and weather-resistant
- If wet, it dries quite slowly
The rubber backing further protects your floors against stains and unsightly marks. It also works to keep the carpet in place, even with heavy use and heavy foot traffic. This carpet features a brown background with tan accents. While the overall color is a light brown, the accents are a deep tan, lending added contrast and interest to the design. The overall color scheme works well in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
8. yuanjiasheng EVA Faux Teak Decking Sheet
- Several colors available
- Easy to install
- Self-adhesive tape on the back
- Easily punctured
- Doesn’t stand up to the wear and tear that comes with active use
What could be a better addition to your boat than a new and fun carpet? This carpet will give your boat that salon look and improve the overall appeal of your boat. It’s made out of EVA material, which is flexible and sturdy, yet lightweight. This carpet boasts a realistic wood grain pattern, which covers the entire carpet, including the edges. The carpet sheet is 6 mm thick. It’s lightweight and will not add any unnecessary strain to your boat.
9. CHURERSHINING EVA Faux Teak Decking Sheet
- Faux teak decking for boats
- Easy to install
- Non-slip and waterproof
- UV-resistant durable material
- Week adhesive that requires additional glue
If you own a boat and have been looking for a non-slip surface to cover your floors, then check out this offering from Chureshening. It’s durable, UV resistant and will fit any boat model. It’s also easy to install. Another great aspect of this product is its non-slip coating. This protects your boat from scratches and makes sure that your boat floor is protected at any time.
10. House, Home and More Indoor Outdoor Carpet
- Easy to clean
- Nice color for redecorating your boat
- Withstands most weather conditions
- It might seem too thin for some
This carpet not only welcomes foot traffic but also resists stains and damage, making it ideal for use on boating and watercraft. It offers a perfect solution to quickly revitalize your vessel, adding instant style and elegance. The rubber backing keeps th